I am so lucky to have had the chance to photograph this beautiful family with their six month old baby girl and 3 1/2 yr. old boy! My son (Carter) has played with their Carter since they were babies and now they both have little sisters to pick on (although I’m sure it will be the reverse) He is so sweet with his new sibling and has a sense that he needs to be more gentle around her. And she loves to gaze at her big bro in admiration. Fun times ahead! Enjoy some of my favorite shots from their family portrait session.
- Lincoln Park Children’s Photographer …Family Playtime!
- Lincoln Park Children’s Photographer…The Golden Hour
- Maternity Portraits in the comfort of your own home | Lincoln Park Belly ‘n Babe Photographer
- An early arrival….Lincoln Park Chicago Newborn Photographer
- Lycée Français de Chicago silent auction photo session | Chicago Family Photography