This is my third session with this family, as we document their family growing and experiencing their first year in Chicago through all the seasons. The boys are growing up so quickly and this photo shoot was particularly fun because the youngest boy is now smiling and interacting. The oldest has always been so much fun to play around with and is full of little boy energy! He also had quite the repertoire of songs which makes my ‘job’ so much more fun. It is sweet to see how these siblings have bonded and enjoy each other’s company.
We met in Millenium Park to capture spring in full bloom and also the Chicago skyline. This was also a meaningful spot because they first lived right next to Millenium Park and spent a lot of time playing in the spray park during the summer. I think it’s important when a family chooses the location for their portrait session, that the spot holds some meaning to them. The photographs will be an even more meaningful memory. During the session, however, moments and memories are being created through all the fun we have, that the experience becomes meaningful in itself!
It was VERY difficult to pick my favorites from the session, so enjoy all these highlights!
- Best Locations for Chicago Spring Family Portrait Sessions
- Lincoln Park Children’s Photographer …Family Playtime!
- In-Home Family Portraits with Lincoln Park Chicago Family of Four
- It’s time for Fall Family Portraits in Chicago!… Family Photographer
- Chicago Maternity Photography at the Rogers Park lakefront