Welcome Baby K! This handsome little boy came a few weeks early! We barely fit in the couple’s maternity session just days before he arrived. Baby K was very peaceful the whole session and was up for anything. Sounds like he kept mom and dad awake the night before, so he was making up for his lost hours of sleep during this photo shoot! The key to any newborn session is to keep the little one nice and warm, have calming background noise, always keep a hand or two on them while they are falling into deep sleep, and just take your time. He was just perfect!
- And then there were three…. Chicago Newborn Photographer
- Maternity Portraits in the comfort of your own home | Lincoln Park Belly ‘n Babe Photographer
- Lincoln Park Children’s Photographer …Family Playtime!
- Sleeping Newborn Beauty…Chicago Newborn Photographer
- Lincoln Park Children’s Photographer…The Golden Hour